6th May 2013- Franchise Council of Australia
CleanInvestor has becomes of member of the Franchise Council of Australia.
Franchise Council of Australia objectives are to:
- To establish standards of international best practice in business format franchising for Australian franchise systems;
- To provide information and education about franchising to existing and potential franchisees and franchisors;
- To educate state and federal governments on issues relevant to the sector
- To develop a vital, strong and financially viable franchising sector;
- To advance the interests of members in Australia and in special interest markets such as the international franchise community, Franchise Advisory Councils, Small Business Forums and property leasing organisations (particularly shopping centres).
- To continually foster among consumers, governments and the business community, a broad-based understanding of the economic importance of having a strong franchising sector in Australia.
- To design efficient, identified, value-added services to members and assist them to be more effective in franchising.